iDesigns4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone got beef with me?

+9
sephiroth726
iZangetsu
numb_gb
Max_Pa1n
EFX
Waverley73
Monkey in Charge
Raaj_FX
KnightWing
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone got beef with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone got beef with me?

Post by iZangetsu Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:02 am

PathKiller29 wrote:
iZangetsu wrote:I got beef with pathkiller cuz he couldn't complete that iconHTML Sexy
You beef with me I'm gonna even the score equally, take ur ass on jerry springer and beat ur ass legally

Not like u can't just use the current build

JO
iZangetsu
iZangetsu
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish116 Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:45 pm

I got beef with everyone. What a Face
Irish116
Irish116
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish116 Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:47 pm

PathKiller29 wrote:
iZangetsu wrote:I got beef with pathkiller cuz he couldn't complete that iconHTML Sexy
You beef with me I'm gonna even the score equally, take ur ass on jerry springer and beat ur ass legally

Nice way to throw in some classic Eminem in there. clown
Irish116
Irish116
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by PathKiller29 Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Irish116 wrote:
PathKiller29 wrote:

Nice way to throw in some classic Eminem in there. clown
the only way
PathKiller29
PathKiller29
Mod

http://pathkiller.ideviceskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellersbee Wed May 09, 2012 9:54 pm

I got beef with you.... I think you ride like 10 people's cocks over at MMI and turn your back on peeps you use to be cool with just to get along with the zombies you little teenage bitch!! Fuck you
ellersbee
ellersbee
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by PathKiller29 Thu May 10, 2012 3:11 pm

who's that aimed at? knight?
PathKiller29
PathKiller29
Mod

http://pathkiller.ideviceskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Fri May 11, 2012 11:23 am

ellersbee wrote:I got beef with you.... I think you ride like 10 people's cocks over at MMI and turn your back on peeps you use to be cool with just to get along with the zombies you little teenage bitch!! Fuck you

Come on dude...here too? I recall you saying that you wouldn't join this forum..you want to be a leader not a follower lmao...Bitch, you don't have what it takes to be a leader...a leader stands up for what's right...a leader is not afraid of his decisions, a leader is there for people when they need him. A leader represents...he or she talks the talk and walks the walk.

You have none of these traits...none at all. You've proven that to me, by getting into fights. Shit, even you coming on here, bitching me out, you could've just iMessaged me at knightwing@me.com. You don't stand by your choices...you make different personas in order to blend in with the crowd...Bitch, you don't belong. You're an adult in the iPhone the community that doesn't do SHIT for anyone...you brag about all you can do when no one has seen anything from you except some icons that have the colors changed..Shit, you aren't anything and you'll never be anything...Judging on what I'm seeing online, you're probably not shit in real life either.

You're going to really talk about my mother on sinful? How old are you, 12? If I'm the fucking teenager, then you're the fucking child. I got assurance from sinfuliPhone that if you're ever back on there, and if you harass me on there again, your ass will be banned again, and again, and again. If you come at me on modmyi, I will make sure you are banned as well....Here, I'll let it slide, because this is the beef thread. But be aware, I'm coming for you motherfucker. You think you're someone I shouldn't mess with? You don't know what the fuck you're dealing with bitch.

KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2