iDesigns4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GOT BEEF JERKY WITH THEMERS AND MODDERS......and sleep!

+2
Monkey in Charge
iZangetsu
6 posters

Go down

I GOT BEEF JERKY WITH THEMERS AND MODDERS......and sleep! Empty I GOT BEEF JERKY WITH THEMERS AND MODDERS......and sleep!

Post by iZangetsu Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:04 pm

I got beef with everybody who makes whole themes and Mods like it was as easy as drinking water.

I don't have a job, besides when I go shoppin or running an errand, I don't go anywhere.
All I have to do is stay home and take care of my little 1.5yr old and manage the bills.

scratch HOW DA HELL do you guys find the time to learn and make all these incredible things balancing family time, jobs, and social life? Suspect

The only time I find is late at night when everybody is already Sleep asleep and I'm half dead already.

Mad AAAAAAAAAARGH

Whats the secret Question Exclamation
iZangetsu
iZangetsu
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

I GOT BEEF JERKY WITH THEMERS AND MODDERS......and sleep! Empty Re: I GOT BEEF JERKY WITH THEMERS AND MODDERS......and sleep!

Post by Monkey in Charge Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:49 pm

creativity! and lots of time lol
Monkey in Charge
Monkey in Charge
Admin

https://id4a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I GOT BEEF JERKY WITH THEMERS AND MODDERS......and sleep! Empty Re: I GOT BEEF JERKY WITH THEMERS AND MODDERS......and sleep!

Post by Raaj_FX Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 pm

1. No family time
2. quit your job
3. Who needs a social life? Twitter FTW!

Lol for real tho it's fun guess it's harder for you guys with kids, wife's etc I usually have some spare time to mess around
Raaj_FX
Raaj_FX
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by iZangetsu Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Monkey in Charge wrote:creativity! and lots of time lol

lol seems more like you make your own time with a ps auto action!
iZangetsu
iZangetsu
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by iZangetsu Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Raaj_FX wrote:1. No family time
2. quit your job
3. Who needs a social life? Twitter FTW!

Lol for real tho it's fun guess it's harder for you guys with kids, wife's etc I usually have some spare time to mess around

lol! ass you will be grown up someday Twisted Evil
iZangetsu
iZangetsu
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_Pa1n Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:28 am

Monkey in Charge wrote:creativity! and lots of time lol

And for some of us an occasional bowl hit or 2!!Sexy
Max_Pa1n
Max_Pa1n
Codder

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey in Charge Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 am

or 3 affraid
Monkey in Charge
Monkey in Charge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris57662 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Screw the outside world!
Chris57662
Chris57662
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey in Charge Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:58 pm

mmmhhhmmmm
Monkey in Charge
Monkey in Charge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris57662 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Monkey in Charge wrote:mmmhhhmmmm

Well not really..
Chris57662
Chris57662
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifted_ChevyZ Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:38 pm

And for some of us an occasional bowl hit or 2!!Sexy[/quote]

speaking of bowl hits...sig test even though I'm sure I'll crank down the smoke a bit haha tongue
Lifted_ChevyZ
Lifted_ChevyZ
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by iZangetsu Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Why do I always attract the pot heads lmao I thought opposites attract flower we all need to plan a trip somewhere throw monkey shit and smoke horns
iZangetsu
iZangetsu
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifted_ChevyZ Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:10 pm

hahaha wzup mr Zang bounce I've got pandora bumpin' a fresh bowl packed and photoshop choppin'. Just skinned calendar for one of our 2 upcoming themes. Should I show??
Lifted_ChevyZ
Lifted_ChevyZ
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by iZangetsu Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Lifted_ChevyZ wrote:hahaha wzup mr Zang bounce I've got pandora bumpin' a fresh bowl packed and photoshop choppin'. Just skinned calendar for one of our 2 upcoming themes. Should I show??
yeh bro I need to see more so I can do those keyboards for ya
iZangetsu
iZangetsu
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifted_ChevyZ Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 pm

niiiiiice. hey it's not letting me attach anything to email ya' so I'll throw you an invite to the dropbox here in a bit once I clean it up lol
Lifted_ChevyZ
Lifted_ChevyZ
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down