iDesigns4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first theme-Collaboration of KnightWing and ___

+24
Raaj_FX
stratnik
Fattone66
Max_Pa1n
Hemptation
smallLUN
PINOY
Chris57662
killah_m
Waverley73
iphone4s_nerd
ZERO
h1t3kc0r
Durben
ItsMeRobertG
mikelikesanime
Rebourne
sephiroth726
Hosko817
Monkey in Charge
PathKiller29
Irish116
iZangetsu
KnightWing
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My first theme-Collaboration of KnightWing and ___ - Page 2 Empty Re: My first theme-Collaboration of KnightWing and ___

Post by Chris57662 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Looks nice dude..
Chris57662
Chris57662
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

My first theme-Collaboration of KnightWing and ___ - Page 2 Empty Re: My first theme-Collaboration of KnightWing and ___

Post by PINOY Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Damn bro you sure have stepped your game up! Nice
PINOY
PINOY
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey in Charge Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:40 pm

PINOY IN THE HIZHOUSE!
Monkey in Charge
Monkey in Charge
Admin

https://id4a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PINOY Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 am

Monkey in Charge wrote:PINOY IN THE HIZHOUSE!

Wassabi Brudda! You know I had to come through. You got a nice thing going on here. You know I support you in whatever!
PINOY
PINOY
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey in Charge Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 am

thanks bro! did for you all to have a home away from home! plus we got the repo going up so if you want to submit any of your kick ass work . you can cheers
Monkey in Charge
Monkey in Charge
Admin

https://id4a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smallLUN Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:11 am

hey waddup bro! can I have a copy? Sexy
smallLUN
smallLUN
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:31 pm

smallLUN wrote:hey waddup bro! can I have a copy? Sexy

Cool Sexy Sexy Sexy lol!
KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 pm

Thanks again for the comments guys, I will however, have to change the name...I just found out recently that a themer is using the name "iNiteo" and I hate that lol, but I'll have to be play fair.

By the way, meet my partner ^
KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Also, the pictures you see aren't even accurate....the entire UI, style, is being modified/has already been modified. I liked the style we used, but found something that I hope/thinks looks much better.
KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemptation Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 pm

well this is what I am talking about. someone finally making a theme for the user.
Hemptation
Hemptation
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by Max_Pa1n Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:47 pm

All I gotta say is I am so looking forward to this one very nice work so far fellas!!
Max_Pa1n
Max_Pa1n
Codder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fattone66 Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:53 pm

This looks real hot bro. Great work guys. Very Happy
Fattone66
Fattone66
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Ugh...this definitely needs new pics...EVERYTHING was redone or tweaked since this pictures...The icons were redone, because I personally hated them...the UI was redone as well, it has a new style to it now....mediaplayer and everything you see has been resized and redone due to testing purposes...I may throw up a better promo up there, but if you like what you see up here, I hope you'll like the newer promo, because in my opinion the new ideas are better(hopefully lol)

The regular icon idea was dismissed, I decided on a much more simpler design. The frameless is icon didn't please me, it was missing something, so I redid it. The glyph was barely tweaked with, but I'm still not happy with it lol.

Constructive criticism is appreciated Smile
KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by Hemptation Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:48 pm

well at the rate your going, if you keep re doing everything. you are going to end up with 8 themes
Hemptation
Hemptation
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I finalized my frameless....They don't look anything like the ones people have seen lol. I will include another frameless, and one frame and another glyph icon set.

Today I'm just getting them on my SB, then it's just UI from here lol.
KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by stratnik Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Will you give us some screenshots of the new icons?
stratnik
stratnik
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:16 pm

I could...I just don't wanna overdo it with the teasers...maybe, depends on if more people wanna see em lol
KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by Raaj_FX Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Very nice Wink
Raaj_FX
Raaj_FX
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by stratnik Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Come on Abdalaziz, I know that you have completed icons, give us some teaser.
stratnik
stratnik
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 am

Hmm.....I'm not sure lol...

Icons are completely done, I'm not touching them...I think there will be three, I'm leaving the glyph alone for now, as I don't think I like them, and they aren't appropriate for this theme.

I'm going to be completely concentrated on UI for right now, it needs some work lol. We appreciate your patience Smile
KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by GaN-MaN Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:28 am

Looks awesome bro. Will def be rocking this one when done.

GaN-MaN
iD4ALL N00B

Back to top Go down

Post by PathKiller29 Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:29 am

Gan? DMD?
Not seein it
PathKiller29
PathKiller29
Mod

http://pathkiller.ideviceskins.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:41 pm

I think I'll post another picture of what you should expect...stay tooned!
KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightWing Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:31 pm

First post has been updated!

I will post actual screenshots when I am close to being completely finished Smile. I've decided to completely change the direction the theme has been going, as I deleted all of my initial icons sets and such. I hope you guys like the three icon sets that are in the pic, and if you have any suggestions you'd like to give, please do so, as I am new to this. Thanks again Smile
KnightWing
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Back to top Go down

Post by sephiroth726 Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:36 pm

KnightWing wrote:Well guys, I decided to give you guys a sample of what I've been working on with my partner smAllLun. Here is what I've done so far:

My first theme-Collaboration of KnightWing and ___ - Page 2 Promoh

This won't be done for a while, but I love opinions, etc on this. Thanks, and I'm looking forward to sharing this themes with you guys as well as learning about theming, as this is my very first Smile

Edit*: I've decided to change the direction of the theme completely, if you look at the picture. I am now working on the UI, the icons and the springboard UI are finished.

New direction, looks amazing! great job!
sephiroth726
sephiroth726
Let's get it Started

http://twitter.com/sephiroth726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next