(Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by KnightWing on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:54 am

Waverley73 wrote:
KnightWing wrote:Hi Waverly!

I was wondering what that \m/ thing meant lol Suspect

OK. clench your fist - then extend out your index and little fingers straight. then put your thumb over your ring and little finger. that my friend is what the \m/ is.

Ah, that makes sense, cool Cool
avatar
KnightWing
Let's get it Started

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Waverley73 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:56 am

Raaj_FX wrote:
Waverley73 wrote:
KnightWing wrote:Hi Waverly!

I was wondering what that \m/ thing meant lol Suspect

OK. clench your fist - then extend out your index and little fingers straight. then put your thumb over your ring and little finger. that my friend is what the \m/ is.
Aka devil horns Evil or Very Mad

Correct. Twisted Evil
avatar
Waverley73
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : Through The Never

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Waverley73 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:08 am

Monkey in Charge wrote:
Waverley73 wrote:
Monkey in Charge wrote:Everyone feel free to start new posts. Should I start a "Just because" section lol

Sounds good. Might want to talk about something that isn't about webkit or vector masks or SBDockBG@2x at some point. Sexy


If you find t want a team pie logo let me know. I'll add it as a rank lol

I dunno if there's a couple of typos in there lmao - are u asking me to suggest a rank for myself? Or do u want me to bake u a pie or some shit? Laughing
avatar
Waverley73
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : Through The Never

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Monkey in Charge on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Waverley73 wrote:
Monkey in Charge wrote:
Waverley73 wrote:
Monkey in Charge wrote:Everyone feel free to start new posts. Should I start a "Just because" section lol

Sounds good. Might want to talk about something that isn't about webkit or vector masks or SBDockBG@2x at some point. Sexy


If you find t want a team pie logo let me know. I'll add it as a rank lol

I dunno if there's a couple of typos in there lmao - are u asking me to suggest a rank for myself? Or do u want me to bake u a pie or some shit? Laughing

Yes. i want pie please!

but what rank should you be ay?
avatar
Monkey in Charge
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 31
Location : The Jungle

View user profile http://id4a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Waverley73 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Monkey in Charge wrote:
Waverley73 wrote:
Monkey in Charge wrote:
Waverley73 wrote:
Monkey in Charge wrote:Everyone feel free to start new posts. Should I start a "Just because" section lol

Sounds good. Might want to talk about something that isn't about webkit or vector masks or SBDockBG@2x at some point. Sexy


If you find t want a team pie logo let me know. I'll add it as a rank lol

I dunno if there's a couple of typos in there lmao - are u asking me to suggest a rank for myself? Or do u want me to bake u a pie or some shit? Laughing

Yes. i want pie please!

but what rank should you be ay?

Oh dude, I got no idea. What about: Aussie Bushranger

avatar
Waverley73
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : Through The Never

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Monkey in Charge on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Haha. You got it.
avatar
Monkey in Charge
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 31
Location : The Jungle

View user profile http://id4a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Waverley73 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Monkey in Charge wrote:Haha. You got it.

Cool bro \m/
avatar
Waverley73
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : Through The Never

View user profile

Back to top Go down

iT3K MP LSv2

Post by enigma3gs on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:05 am

iT3K MP LSv2 not support on ios5 help me ed
avatar
enigma3gs
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-08
Location : malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Monkey in Charge on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:18 am

Where's Max? He would be the one to help Smile
avatar
Monkey in Charge
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 31
Location : The Jungle

View user profile http://id4a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Max_Pa1n on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:51 pm

enigma3gs wrote:iT3K MP LSv2 not support on ios5 help me ed


I would be able to help if I were on ios5..........I have no ios5 device to test on either so almost like finding a needle in a haystack..............can you be more specific as to how its not working what part or parts arent working..............
avatar
Max_Pa1n
Codder

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by robink on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm

new beta on saturday? farao santa jocolor geek
avatar
robink
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Monkey in Charge on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 am

robink wrote:new beta on saturday? farao santa jocolor geek

maybe! Kitty
avatar
Monkey in Charge
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 31
Location : The Jungle

View user profile http://id4a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Monkey in Charge on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:10 am

Waverley73 wrote:
Monkey in Charge wrote:Haha. You got it.

Cool bro \m/
made this gif just for you! horns
avatar
Monkey in Charge
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 31
Location : The Jungle

View user profile http://id4a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Waverley73 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Monkey in Charge wrote:
Waverley73 wrote:
Monkey in Charge wrote:Haha. You got it.

Cool bro \m/
made this gif just for you! horns

Awe - SOME!!! Cheers bro. I am bummed that there isn't a default emoticon for IOS5 for the devil horns, but thats very cool. horns
avatar
Waverley73
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-12-07
Location : Through The Never

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by sephiroth726 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:46 pm

I'm still LOVING this theme!!!!!
avatar
sephiroth726
Let's get it Started

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 32

View user profile http://twitter.com/sephiroth726

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by sephiroth726 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:27 am

I'm really glad this is about ready for Cydia!! it's exciting!
avatar
sephiroth726
Let's get it Started

Posts : 71
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 32

View user profile http://twitter.com/sephiroth726

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by h1t3kc0r on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Theme looks sick...
avatar
h1t3kc0r
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 30
Location : So-Cal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by DC on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:37 pm

whats up Durty Monkeys? What a Face

_________________
<br>
avatar
DC
Mod

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by ellersbee on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Im a dirty monkey now!
avatar
ellersbee
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by K.Nitsua on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Music player looks SICK!
avatar
K.Nitsua
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by K.Nitsua on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:38 pm

ellersbee wrote:Im a dirty monkey now!

Ridin' durty =P
avatar
K.Nitsua
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by ellersbee on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:47 pm

K.Nitsua wrote:
ellersbee wrote:Im a dirty monkey now!

Ridin' durty =P

I keep it clean though!! LOL
avatar
ellersbee
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by zausser on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:51 pm

So this is where you all are now. I see you. Shocked lol
avatar
zausser
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Monkey in Charge on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:05 pm

K.Nitsua wrote:Music player looks SICK!
thanks bro!! Looks like you need a monkey
avatar
Monkey in Charge
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 31
Location : The Jungle

View user profile http://id4a.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by killah_m on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:07 pm

cool theme.. blue color is great too...

I WANT A MONKEY ^^
avatar
killah_m
iD4ALL N00B

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Beta Release) iT3K HD/iPad by iEFX 4.x&5.0 Compatible

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum